Is 32 Lives MacOS Sierra compatible?

Hi!

It’s the actual version of 32 Lives compatible with the new MacOS Sierra (avalaible tomorrow) ???

Many thx!!!

Hi Numanmania,

32 Lives is not yet compatible with Sierra. We’ll be testing the upcoming 32 Lives V2 and hope to release it very soon.

Cheers,

-Nir

There are people working with the current versión and Sierra, do you know when the official support Will be avalaible?, can be this month or can take more time?.

Many thx for your attention.

The actual version works!!!, no errors. It’s compatible with Sierra!!!

I’m on Sierra. The resurrected plugins seem to work for a couple times, then stop working. Please update this! Thank you!

Our internal testing shows 32 Lives with latest non-beta (1.0.10) is working as expected under Sierra.

Version 2.0 public beta seems to have some incompatibilities and we expect to release a newer 2.0 version that will be qualified with Sierra.

Working fine here! macOS Sierra 10.12.1 + Ableton Live 9.6.2!

Just a quick follow-up. We’re happy to announce the immediate release of 32 Lives V2 which is fully compatible with macOS 10.12.x.

It’s a free upgrade to existing users and includes many more awesome features!

1 Like

Hi, I’m working with Logic X 32 lives V1/OS 10.10 yet - should I change to V2, when I change to 10.12 ?

V1 should work with Sierra though it is not qualified.
However,
V2 adds lots of improvements over V1. greatest change is the sandboxed plug-ins. meaning your host will crash less if there’s a plug-in that decides to crash.

We of course would suggest claiming your free upgrade all the way to V2.
You’ll still find V1 in Legacy Downloads within the User Area.