iLok Cloud activation

I can activate my license to a local machine or USB iLok. I have all the other iLok licenses that I’m using activated on a cloud, so Powair is the only one that I have to carry on USB iLok when I go to work on another computer. Could it be possible to add a cloud option?

Hi pvozelj,

Welcome to our forum!

Thanks for the suggestion. We currently have no plans to add iLok Cloud activation option.

All the best,

Oran

Hi Oran,
I, too, would love the ability to activate your products using the iLok cloud functionality.
How many users do you need to reconsider? :slight_smile:

greetings from Germany,
Hendrik

2 Likes

Hi. same issue here. please consider allowing cloud licence activation. physical ilok’s are getting heavy (:

I second that request! I had a dongle lost during a job, and had to spend a lot of time dealing with re-activation for the plugins I was using. Later I had a computer breaking down, and could not deactivate the Ilok computer licenses to install them on the new one. It took a while to sort this out. If those plugin ssupported Ilok Cloud it would prevent headaches on those two instances.

Hello!

Please enable the Ilok Cloud function, it’s a real Pain in the *** to be stuck in one computer or/ilock key. All great plug-in companies offer this feature…

Thank you

Yes, it would be so helpful for me too…