Auto-Align Post for ARA2 / Logic Pro

You announced the development of Auto-Align Post for Logic Pro via ARA2.
Will it be in the next future and will there be an intro price for those who are not on Protools and want to use this smart timesaver in Logic?
BR Uli

Hi Uli,

Thanks for your post.

We’re working on ARA support as we speak, striving to release it early next year. It’s pretty cool and we’re happy to see Steinberg’s adoption of ARA as well!

Cheers,

NIr

Hi Nir,

This is simply amazing! Will it be released any time soon? Would love to use it Studio One 4 with ARA2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@cu.david Yes, we’re currently in beta testing and putting the final touches on the GUI. Anyone with a Auto-Align Post license is welcome to try the beta. Just shoot us an email to support with your system and account info and we’ll set you up.

Cheers,

Nir

2 Likes

Hi Nir,

Any news on the release of ARA2 version? I would really like to work the next film projects in Nuendo but I can’t live without your plugin anymore:)

Thank you.

Hello @Nir ,
as i see this topic is old enough but i will ask. Is there any chance to see the plugin coming in AU package? I just used the trial version on cubase and it was fantastic. But my main DAW is Logic Pro. I want to buy it but i thought i should ask first if we still see any light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank you in advance
Mach

1 Like

Hi Mach,
AAP ARA2 Audio Unit support is coming.

We’ll update here the moment we have a public beta or any updates on the subject.

All the best.

2 Likes

Hello,
Great news. Thank you far all the efforts to bring this get to more platforms.
So if i buy it now , will i be able in the future (when AU is out) to exchange my license of the vst3 version with the AU version?

Thanks again