Dear [@Pi_Public_Beta] Tester!
The time has come! In a few days we’ll have Auto-Align 1.1 update betas available for you.
With Pi 1.1, we’re moving to complete the migration for all our plug-ins to the iLok system. An iLok device is not required.
- Various Bugfixes.
- Optimized performance.
- Pi now uses iLok protection. (no iLok key required).
- Fixed possible denormalization under VST/VST3.
- VST3 Bypass now-supported.
- Fixed UI not showing under Wavelab Mac.
- Pro Tools (AAX): Add Pro Tools automation key-command support.
- Pro Tools (AAX): Improved Control Surface support.
- Under TDM hosts users should turn off “Report Latency” explicitly.
- Current betas crashes under macOS 10.6
If you see any issue, feel free to write on our forum.
Make sure you set the category to Pi Public Beta to keep this within the testing group This way all testers would be able to see and provide additional feedback.
Hope you’ll enjoy this new π!