Dear @AA_Public_Beta tester!
The time has come! In a few days we’ll have Auto-Align 1.6 update betas available for you.
With Auto-Align 1.6, we’re moving to complete the migration for all our plug-ins to the iLok system. An iLok device is not required.
- Auto-Align is now using the iLok system for license management (An iLok device is not required)
- Delay + Polarity is now set as the default detection mode
- New: Dragging now works for SEND/RECV
- New: Add reset to default (Double Click or Alt-Click).
- AAX: Improved support for Control Surfaces.
- AAX: Support for UI automation key-modifiers.
- Fixed: Host Bypass now works correctly.
- Fixed: On some cases Windows won’t show text.
- Fixed: Properly scale between Retina & Non-Retina Display
- Fixed: VST3 Bypass works as expected.
- Fixed: UI not showing under Wavelab Mac.
- Fixed: On some hosts automation from UI won’t update host.
- Changed: Delay offset values above current maximum delay would be truncated.
- Various bug-fixes.
If you see any issue, feel free to write on our forum.
Make sure you set the category to Auto Align Public Beta to keep this within the testing group This way all testers would be able to see and provide additional feedback.
Hope you’ll enjoy this new version.