Inconsistent output volume

I am not sure what is the cause of this, but the output volume of Powair using the settings in the screenshot (and also other settings) gives different output levels, when playing on different moments (see other screenshot). After playing an other part for example.

This renders the plugin completely useless. Unfortunately I’ve bought it too soon it seems.
Is there a certain setting that causes this behavior?

I write some (fixed value) automation in Pro Tools using Preview and Write, and the next time I play the same section the level is different.

Can’t place the measurement, as only 1 image is allowed.

Hi @Skies ,
Maybe I’ve lost something in translation but output can be extremely dynamic in some scenarios.

I assume you’re talking about leveling.
if that is the case, notice the Leveler is off so it’s not applied in the image above.

I’ll also get our support team to contact you as soon as possible for 1 on 1.

Tal.

Thank you. No, I’m not talking about the leveler, but the output as it is in the settings of the screenshot.
The whole output level changes a couple dB’s. First I though I did something wrong but I couldn’t figure out what it could be. I am assuming that in the above settings the level should be the same for every playback of the same part, regardless what other part has been played before that?

My guess is that is has something to do with automation in Pro Tools 2018.12 (Win10), that one or more settings aren’t properly automated. (I work in old version due the stability of that version)

Hi Skies,

I sent you a message through our support system. Please reply and we’ll take it from there.

Thanks,
Oran