Finally we’ve got a beta build for you to play with.
As always remember, this is a beta so there might be quirks.
Here is our changelog:
- VST performance denormalization issues.
- Possible crash on Digital Performer (VST).
- Input meter might show noise-floor instead of silence.
- Various cosmetic UI inconsistencies.
- SCF - possible crash when LF is set to highest frequency.
- Improved side-chain compression and auto gain compensation.
- Switching between Mono/Stereo instance on Logic X could lead to a crash.
- AAX with side-chain could produce silence when rendered offline. (Commit/Freeze/Bounce Offline)
- VST3 might not work with Direct Offline Processing.
- On some settings dry signal might not be dry.
- Bugfixes & improvements to Windows Installer.
- Peak clipping options.
- User definable meter peak hold.
- Performance Improvements.
- Added UI Scaling (75% - 200%).
- Compression based on true-peak.
- Pro Tools (AAX) - supports gain reduction meter.
- Pro Tools (AAX) - supports automation key modifiers.
- Presets names are now being stored and recalled.
- A/B states now properly stored and recalled.
- Bypass makes UI grayscale.