Compatibility Auto-Align Post with Adobe Premiere ? Which version?

Hello,

I would like to know which version of Premiere Auto-Align is compatible with?
I downloaded the free trial to make a test, but nothing apppears in Premiere Effects.
I am working with Adobe Premiere 2020 (14.9), on MacOS Catalina (15.7 - Imac - 3,8 Ghz IntelCore, 64Ga memory).
Does the problem come from the version of Premiere? Or should Auto Align appear somewhere else?
What should I do?

Thank you for you help.

Good day to everbody,

Emmanuelle

Yes, the Premiere info is very sketchy. Turns out- Auto Align is a Premiere Extension, not a plug in.
To access it from your project, go to the Window menu at the top of the interface, and choose extensions. From there you should see Auto-Align Post.
Make sure the clips you want to align are chosen (highlighted), and apply the extension.
The dialogue box will ask which audio clip you are aligning to. You can do several clips at once, but when you are just starting out, it is better to do one at a time until you get used to how it works.
You should note that new audio clips are created for the alignment process. They will usually be stored in the folder next to your original audio files on your computer.
I also found that only the latest update of the software works correctly. Earlier version seemed to have problems.

1 Like

Hi @e.demoris,
Welcome to the Sound Radix forum!

Please make sure, you have the latest iLok License Manager installed in order to activate your trial.

Once you have the iLok License Manager installed, run the Auto-Align Post 2 open beta2 installer,
launch Premiere and follow the instructions on the screen to activate your trial.

As @carlmarxer pointed out, Auto-Align Post should appear under WindowExtensions.

For a step-by-step guide on how to activate your trial, check out this support article:
https://soundradix.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/5000757918

If you’re still having issues, please send us a message to [email protected].

Thanks,
Oran

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
I managed to acceed to the extension and tried to align 2 tracks registered by two microphones. But nothing seems to be happening…
I selected boths sounds in the timeline, opened the extension, got the pink end black window, chose “dynamic”, “spectral” and the reference track (here 1), and then clicked on “render”. But still nothing…
Did we miss something?
Is there a tuto that might guide us?
Thank you for you help,
Bonne journée,

Emmanuelle

Yeah, it is not working for me either. I did what you did, and the Red and White doughnut symbols start bouncing in the program tray at the bottom of the Mac screen. No progress bar movement. Nothing. I right click on the Icon in the tray and it says ‘not responding’. I did get an error code in the Auto-Align window that says- Command failed: “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/com.soundradix.aap/bin/AutoAlignPost.app/Contents/MacOS/AutoAlignPost” process-json “/var/folders/8c/2kjjyf6d1hzd104qhlgwl21w0000gn/T/aap-json-000f424d”
Using Mac Studio. I agree the they could make us a tutorial for the amount they are charging.

Hi @e.demoris,

Once you click ‘Render’ Auto-Align Post 2 should display a progress bar and let you know once the alignment is done.
After the alignment is complete you can click on the source track and see that the track’s name now has ‘AtAlgn’ added to it - this is the aligned audio file.
(Go to the Window menu → Workspace → All Panels to easily see the track’s name).

If you still have any issues, please send us a message to [email protected].
Thanks,
Oran

Good morning everyone, I have installed the trial version (Auto-Align Post 2 open beta2 installer), created an account on ilok.com, downloaded and installed ilok license manager but… I can’t see the application in the “all licences” window and under my profile result 0 licences… In premierepro nothing appears …I don’t understand where the problem is…would you have any advice for me please ?
thank you very much
Felix

Hi @filmsdelavilla,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear about this issue.

Please follow this short step-by-step guide on how to activate your Auto-Align Post 2 trial:
https://soundradix.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/5000880417

If you still have any issues, let me know.

Thanks,
Oran