Auto-Align 2 - Switch Off Waveform display

Hello!!

I noticed for while now, while using Auto-Align 2, every time I open the plugin in Reaper, that causes to slow down the GPU refresh rate. I understand the plugin is demanding more GPU to refresh the waveform, and I thought that it could be a nice addition to add a Waveform switch off button.
This way it won’t cause glitches in the audio playback.

Thanks a lot!

Hi @marques.luis,

Thanks for your message.

The ability to switch off the waveform display is on our feature request list. Hopefully, it will be added soon.
If you have any other requests, let us know.

Thanks,
Oran

Hi Oran,

It could be a nice addition the ability to change the delay values manually.
Just double click on the number box and change it, of course it would change to the closest delay time already aligned, not the exact number I’m entering.
Instead of clicking the plus and minor button until I get to the approximate delay time.

Thanks a lot!

Hi marques.luis,

I like that idea.
I’d be happy to share it with the team.

If there’s anything else, let me know.
Have a great weekend,

Oran

Hi Oran,

Another suggestion.

When in a project there is a need to add Groups, let’s say, 2 groups, the alignment is made independently, great!
However, it could be a nice addition to align the whole group to each other. Keep the Performance track on all groups and add a delay box next to Group 2 or 3 label. Or even better, choose the group who is going to align with, similar to Performance track.

Thanks a lot!

Is there a quick way or hot key to make new groups? I regularly work with a ton of multimic’d cello track, and it lumps them all in the same group. Some kind of CMD+N to add tracks to a new group would be really helpful (if it isn’t there already) instead of going through the menu.

Hi Marques,

Makes sense. I’ve added this to our feature requests list.
Thanks!

Hi @jon,

Thanks for your message.

Currently, there’s no keyboard shortcut for moving tracks to a new group.
I’ve added your request to our feature requests list.

If there’s anything else I can help with, just let me know.

Thanks,

Oran