Powercore - Access Virus - Multi Out

Hello all, I am testing 32lives with my TC Powercore Firewire and Access Virus plugin. (Single DSP licence only)

To start off, I have been using this powercore on my older system (Sierra, Logic 9) and everything is working fine, the Virus can be used with Stereo and multi-ouput (4x Stereo output).

I have resurrected the plugin in my new system (Mojave, Logic Pro X 10.5) and in stereo mode everything works as expected. However when it comes to multi-output my options are 16x Stereo and 25x Stereo.

As I mentioned, the stereo option works, but there is no 4x Stereo like the original 32bit plugin, and both 16x and 25x Stereo both come up with the error: “Failed to load Audio Unit “Virus Power”, please contact the manufacturer for an updated version or further assistance.”

Does the non-demo version of 32lives also have this issue?

Hi Ben,

Could you please check how Access Virus behaves in its 32-bit native mode. If you don’t have a 32-bit DAW installed, you can use Reaper’s 32-bit free trial.
If it works differently in 32-bit, please let us know at [email protected].

Thanks,

Oran

Hi Oran,

As I mentioned in the OP I used it with Logic Pro 9 which is 32 bit, the plugin has 2 options, stereo out and 4x stereo out. This works perfectly.

However when I resurrect the plugin for logic pro X it has Stereo, 16x Stereo and 25x Stereo. Stereo works (only in stereo) and 16 & 25 do not work.

Hi Ben,

I’ve sent you a message through our support system asking for more details.

Thanks,

Oran