Clipgain info after Auto Align Post Render

When using Auto Align Post 2.0.2 (but also all previous versions) I’m noticing that when rendering via Audio Suit within Pro Tools I’m losing the very handy clip gain indication info in de lower left bottom. Rendering adds two unnecessary key automation points at the end and beginning of the selected clip. This added clip gain automation causes this — in my eyes — bug.

THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH CLIPS WHICH ALREADY HAVE BEEN CLIP GAINED

This is not the case with almost all other audio suite software so I was wondering if it is possible to fix this.

I’m rendering via audio suite using “create individual files” and “Clip by Clip” changing between “whole file” and a specific handle length doesn’t change this phenomenon.

1 Like

This must be what I’ve been noticing on my system too! I had no clue why I couldn’t see my clip gain values on certain clips. This would be extremely helpful to fix.

Hi @sellesellink and @jason,

Thanks for reporting this. I couldn’t reproduce the issue just yet.
Could you please confirm that you’re using the latest Pro Tools 2021.12?

If possible, it would be great if you could send us a sample project with steps to reproduce to [email protected].

We’ll be happy to look into it.

Thanks,

Oran

Sorry for the delay, but I realized this was not my error in PT. Its functioning as normal for me.

1 Like