Doesn't mute when recording on Fender Studio Pro

Hi there! I just found out about this plugin and let me first say THANKS! It’s awesome simple. But I found a little trobule. I’m using Fender Studio Pro 8.1, and to start with, the “Enable when record” button is grayed out. No problem with that, already read the FAQ. But the thing is that, it mutes when I hit Play, but it unmutes as soon as I hit REC. Same thing if i just hit REC without playing first. Any clues?

EDIT: I’m using VST3

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out.

We’ll investigate this and our support will get back to you.

Hi @estudiov.contacto ,

Thanks again for reporting this.

We tested Fender Studio Pro 8.1 and confirmed that mute-on-record isn’t working correctly with the VST3 version of MuteØmatic.

If you’re on macOS, the AU version is working as expected, so that should be a good workaround for now while we look into the VST3 issue.

Cheers,

Nir

Hi there guys. Thanks so much for the quick reply. I’m on Windows so AU is not an option for me. I tested with Reaper and works like a charm (even the REC option works) so I think it’s a Studio Pro issue.