32 Lives not supporting Cubase 9?

As Cubase 9 no longer supporting 32 bit VST plug in, I purchased 32 Lives for keep using m 32 bit plug in. However, whenever I insert my plug in, it CRASHED Cubase. Is Soundradix aware of this issue and going to release a new version? If no, I think I may need to return my purchase…

Same Issue here.

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about 32 Lives issues in Cubase 9. If you haven’t already, please contact our support at https://www.soundradix.com/support/ and we’ll be happy to assist!

Thanks,
Dan

Yes! This is a big problem! 32 Live and Cubase 9 unusable together …: S

Hi all!
We’re investigating your reports as we aren’t seeing such issue here. (we actually have Cubase 9 running nice for us with 32 Lives V2).

If any of you experience such issue, contact our support immediately! so we’ll do our best to resolve this.

Thank you!
Tal.

Ok Thanx! I use Yosemite 10.10.5 System! So it is a problem…

Hi guys!

Developers have fixed this problem, I’ve helped the test! :slight_smile: Officially released soon! Happiness! :wink:

I am having this issue with Cubase 9 My waves plug ins were black listed even after ressurection

Hi @rtreloar,
Sadly Waves plug-ins won’t load under Cubase 9 as Cubase 9 dropped support for multiple plug-ins in a single file (VST-Shell Waveshell…) to VST2 format.

Feel free to contact our support if you need further help and more details.