32 Lives compatible with MacOS High Sierra?

Hi Nir,

I’d like to join the public beta too - quite a few problems with High Sierra - don’t usually jump to upgrade, but the Intel chip scare made me do it I guess.

If you can let me join I would be very grateful and happy to provide feedback (I beta-tested for Emagic on Logic from version 3 or 4 so I know the drill).

I’m on edited, removed e-mail to keep privacy

Many thanks

Matthew Vaughan

For anything getting into this thread.

I’m happy to say that 32 Lives 2.0.3 is fully compatible with macOS High Sierra 10.13.
Version 2.0.3 is released and can be downloaded from your user area!

Public Beta Testing -
If you’d like to join private message me directly (click on my icon and Message)

I guess that was a case of “premature press-releasing”?:slight_smile: Got email yesterday, seeing the posts here today… Still no download in user area nor the 32lives seeing any updates by itself nor by pressing ‘check for updates’…

So, WHEN?!:slight_smile:

Did you download and installed 32 Lives from the user area? When checking the about box or during launch does it show v2.0.3?

Here it downloads and install. Let me know if you need more help.

Could you plz add me to that public beta group as well?

Thanks, this worked. Why did not it see the update from within the 32Lives then?

May i also join the public beta forum? Please! :slight_smile:

Can I please join the public beta group as well. Mac OS High Sierra. I’m also a certified network engineer.

PLEASE ADD ME TO THE BETA TESTING. IM RUNNING 10.13 and Protools 2018… !

please add me for beta testing it would be much appreciated

Thank you for the update. My initial euphoria was sadly soon quelled. Logic allowed me to validate one of my favourite AU FX plug-ins for the first time in High Sierra. The Roger Linn Adrenalinn. I launched it smoothly on one of my guitar tracks, but sadly it doesn’t seem to want to pass audio through it. So close …but so far!

Many thanks for improvements so far though.

Best Wishes
Rich Ridings

Also tested in Live- same result.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for your report. Sadly, Adrenalinn’s compatibility issue lies within its copy protection which is not compatible with macOS versions later than Maverick (10.9) and therefore won’t work with 32 Lives either. You can read the full statement from Roger here > http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/adrenalinn-sync-support.html.

Cheers,

Nir

1 Like

Hi Nir,

Can I be added to the beta? I’m really interested in playing with 32 lives and also I’m a computer enginner and might be able to help you guys If I find anything bad :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Alex

Hi, I would like to join public beta testing.

Hi Nir. My Speakerphone plugin does the whole “updating properties of AU Speakerphone by Audio Ease…FAILED!” I recently just upgraded to the newest version and it still doesn’t work. Can you please keep this in mind.

Thanks

Has there been any updates to get to get grossbeat working on high sierra? I bought this software just for grossbeat to work. Please inform me if there is a way to get it working please and thank you.

I would love to join the public beta group. Thank you in advanced,
respectfully,

cash

I really enjoyed the experience using 32 lives on previous version of mac Os, but sadly my computer updated and can’t go back. I would really like to try out how stable Auto-Tune, Vocal Align and some of my other plugins run.

I would appreciate the opportunity of providing feedback on the Public Beta Testing.

Thank you in advanced,

Cash

Hi @cash.ismellmoney and all,
Currently we have no public beta.

Feel free to use the latest 32 Lives release available in the user area. (for anyone who purchased 32 Lives or the Demo version for those who didn’t).

Demo version limitations

• plug-in settings won’t be saved.
  • it fades audio in/out once in a few minutes.
  • it has message boxes explaining those limitations.

If you have anything to report you can e-mail it through our support or write private message to me in the forum.

I’m closing this thread as 32 Lives IS compatible with macOS High Sierra.
32 Lives also compatible with macOS Mojave.
checkout this thread for breaking issues and known issues with some plug-ins).